I was having a McValue Meal (Fish) at the IOI outlet a couple of hours ago and something strikes me as odd. In all the pictures of this product I have seen the fish patty and burger is ALWAYS shown with a full slice of cheese. But the one I was eating has only a HALF slice in it.

Thinking back, I realised that for the past few months, the McFillet Burgers has always been served with only half a slice of cheese. I remember it USED to be served with a full slice.

Now don’t get me wrong. I am NOT a cheese fanatic and I do not mind the burger being served with only half a slice. But then shouldn’t the images of the product be shown with only a half slice instead of a full slice?

I’ve ate at a few of their outlets here in Kuala Lumpur and they are all the same; only half a slice whereas the pictures in the advertisement panels show a full slice. Wonder if it is the same throughout the country or even the world?

Can someone clarify whether this constitute false/misleading advertisement?

On a slightly different subject, on one occasion, a small cockroach emerge from under the table just after just after I finished a McFillet Burger. I grabbed my camera a took a couple of shots of the cockroach. A picture of this cockroach is shown below.

Big M should really be more conscious of the cleanliness of its outlets.

Cockroach at McDonald