Saturday, July 14, 2007

Malaysian Stamps getting more popular

A few days back, I went to the GPO here in Kuala Lumpur to purchase some Insects Series III Miniature Sheets. To my surprise and consternation, I was informed that the item has been sold out! What! I thought, you got to be kidding! The issue was only a few days old (Issue Date: 7th July 2007) and it cost RM5 a piece. Most people would not want to buy too many of this item as it was relatively an expensive item.

Anyway, the counter staff informed me that the item was indeed out of stock. Other recent items that are also out of stock are the Booklet and Miniature Sheets of Visit Malaysia Year 2007 issued on 19th March 2007.

The 3 items are show below:

To all the collectors who are lucky enough to own the items before they were sold out, congratulations. Hope you cherish these beautiful items.

No comments: